Daylily plants are now available mail order, or direct from farm.
Most plants are sold as Double fans and in some cases clumps at reasonable prices.
While all plants are regularly sprayed for fungi and insect pests.
This site was updated for daylilies; 25th Nov 2006
About Daylily Hybrid Seeds and Plants -
Enter Daylily hybrid seed and plants here
- The daylily nursery is situated approx., 30klm west of Byron Bay N.S.W. Australia.
View a map of local area; click Here (Map size 28KB)
- The nursery aim is to produce quality hybrid daylily plants,
suitable for the retail plant nursery trade i.e.robust , long season performers, with stand out colours .
- NOW AVAILIBLE other plants such as; CACTI, SUCCULENTS, BROMELIADS and BROMELIAD SEED (updated; Friday 8th December 2006)
Both as mail order and direct from the farm.
I express gratitude from the bottom of my heart for your valuable time spent and help. I will entirely be grateful to you for such kindness.
- The nursery is not setup as a retail nursery, It is and will remain in the hobby hybridizer state, Visitors are welcome.
Phone prior to visiting to avoid disappointment.
- Mail order plants (sold bare root), are now available.
Some varieties are in limited quantities.
- The stock plant collection contains both US imports and Australian registered diploid and tetraploid plants.
- This site has a links page, which includes daylily sites within Australia, also selected US hybridizers sites.
NSW Daily Weather Observations for Alstonville
(approx., 10klm south of the farm);